Hi there! It looks like you’ve scanned the QR code on my business card, so let me take this opportunity to tell you about Paws and Effect and what I can offer you as a brand representative or animal advocate.
First, the facts
By working with Paws and Effect, you will have access to approximately 100,000 unique site visitors per month, a Facebook fan base of 7,115 and growing, and steadily increasing Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest audiences.
My network includes many other well-known cat bloggers, thereby amplifying your voice to reach potentially hundreds of thousands of other cat lovers across all social media channels.
- Respect. Everybody who writes to Paws and Effect is doing so because they care about their cat companion. I “meet people where they are” and strive to educate in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner.
- Research. When a reader asks a question, they can be sure that the information they get from me is based on the most current research from the most credible sources.
- Compassion. I’ve lived with cats all my life, and I know the joys and heartaches that come along with sharing our homes with cats. When a cat lover is hurting, I do my best to help them feel less alone in their grief.
- Advocacy. I speak up for the humane treatment of cats, and all animals. I strongly encourage my readers to adopt their feline companions and I strive to raise awareness about the joys of adopting special-needs cats. And, of course, I can’t stop telling people about the importance of spay/neuter.
- Integrity. I don’t recommend products I don’t use or haven’t tried myself. I’m grateful for the trust I’ve earned from my readers, and I won’t betray that trust for the sake of money.
That said, what can I offer you?
Here are a couple of ideas:
- A review of your product. If you’d like to have the Paws and Effect Gang and me review your product, let’s get in touch. Please note: I have a diabetic cat who is on a strict grain-free, high-protein, low-carb diet, so any food, treats or supplements must fit that nutritional criteria. I cannot review kibble at all.
- A giveaway. If you have a new product that you’d like cat lovers to know about, contact me for information about giveaways on Paws and Effect.
Contact me at email@example.com if you would like me to do a review or giveaway, or if you have any other ideas about how we could work together.
What would I like from you?
- A sponsorship to a pet-based event or conference. Would you like to have a blogger representing you at BlogPaws, BlogHer, CatCon, the No Kill Conference, or any other mecca for cat lovers? Let’s talk.
- A trip to a cool animal care or product facility. If you’d like to share with my audience what you’re doing to make cats’ lives better, please contact me.
- A job. Yes, I’m shamelessly soliciting employment opportunities! All I want to do with my time and energy is to help make the world a better place for cats and the people who love them. I’m happy to relocate for the right position. I have a proven record as a passionate voice for animal rescue, a writer, marketing and communications expert, web content creator and curator, social media maven, and public speaker. If you’d like to learn more about my work history and how awesome my peers and colleagues think I am, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.