Got a question? Need advice? Fill out the contact form below and we’ll answer your question as soon as we can.
READ THIS FIRST!
If your cat:
- Was attacked by another animal
- Was hit by a car
Or is displaying one or more of the following symptoms:
- Obvious injury and bleeding
- Having trouble breathing
- Dragging hind quarters or “dead/paralyzed” tail
- Hasn’t eaten in 24 hours or more
- Lethargy (can’t wake him up or isn’t moving)
- Convulsions (seizures or fits)
- Fever (glassy-eyed, hot to the touch)
- Staggering and/or walking in circles
- Vomiting repeatedly or having severe diarrhea
- Trouble urinating (nothing coming out, running back and forth to the litter box, crying when urinating, licking genitals furiously after attempts to urinate)
- In labor, but looks distressed or kittens aren’t coming out after an hour or so
Call your vet right now! If you can’t get to your regular vet, call the nearest emergency vet clinic. These are emergencies and your cat needs immediate medical attention.
If your question is not an emergency, please use the contact form below to ask us a question.
Chat with a Vet
You can use the box below to have a text message conversation with a veterinarian about your cat’s health concern. The service is available 24/7. Full disclosure: We are part of JustAnswer’s affiliate program, so we get a little bit of money when you use the service.